4th European STAMP Workshop 2016
In September 2016 the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW) hosted the 4th European STAMP Workshop in Zürich, Switzerland, organized in collaboration with the MIT Partnership for a Systems Approach to Safety.
Participants had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with STAMP, STPA and CAST during an introductory talk and tutorials on the first day of the workshop.
New developments, applications, and case studies where presented during the following two days by experts from industry and academia.
We are particularly grateful to Prof. Dr. Nancy Leveson and to Prof. Dr. Ortwin Renn for having accepted our invitation to open the presentation sessions as keynote speakers.
Zurich University of Teacher Education (PHZH)
8090 Zurich, Switzerland
Introduction and Tutorials:
Tue. 13th September 2016, 8:00 am - 12:10 pm
Tue. 13th September 2016, 1:30 pm - 5:10 pm
Talks and Presentations:
Wed. 14th & Thu. 15th September 2016, 9:00 am - 5:20 pm
Social Evening: Wed. 14th September 2016
Swiss Systems Engineering Day 2016
ESW 2016 was held in conjunction with the Swiss Systems Engineering Day 2016 (Mon. 12th September 2016) organized by the Swiss Society of Systems Engineering. Both events took place in Zürich.
Introduction and Tutorial
Impressions of the event
ESW 2016 Brochure
- Martin Rejzek, Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW (chair)
- Robert Jan de Boer, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences AUAS
- Ioannis Dokas, Democritus University of Thrace
- Christian Hilbes, Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW
- Alan Mark Hochberg, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- René Hosse, Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Nektarios Karanikas, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences AUAS
- Sven Stefan Krauss, Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW
- Nancy Leveson, Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT
- Lorena Pelegrin, Restrata
- Stefan Wagner, University of Stuttgart