"Great Fundraising - How to Double, Triple or Quadruple Your Income"
We are absolutely delighted to have won Prof. Dr. Adrian Sargeant for the Fundraising Bootcamp on the topic of "Great Fundraising - How to Double, Triple or Quadruple Your Income". Adrian Seargant has cooperated with the ZHAW in the conception of the new Master's programme Fundraising Management and we were able to benefit from his international experience (see persönlich-Magazin).
The Fundraising Bootcamp is intended to give an insight into the CAS Fundraising Leadership, which will take place next year in spring 2021.
Adrian Sargeant is Chief Executive of The Philanthropy Centre. Formerly the first Hartsook Chair in Fundraising at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at Indiana University, Adrian is passionate about achieving massive growth in philanthropy. All his work is focussed on achieving that by developing the value that donors get from their giving. He specialises in the new science of philanthropic psychology, a science that is routinely doubling the income for those charities that apply it . Adrian has received many awards and honors for his services to the profession and was named to the prestigious Nonprofit Times Power and Influence List in 2010. He received a Civil Society Award for his services to fundraising and a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Institute of Fundraising in 2016.
The Fundraising Bootcamp shares a unique and distinctive body of knowledge which has been assembled that can genuinely help organizations to massively increase their income.
- Date: 20-21 March 2020 - cancelled due to corona virus. Once the situation has stabilised, an alternative date for the Fundraising Bootcamp will be announced.
- Time: Friday: 9.00h - 17.00h, Saturday: 9.00h-12.30h (followed by lunch together until approx. 14h)
- Course Costs: CH 800.- (Reduced course costs for current students, alumni and lecturers: CHF 500.-). Course material and lunch on Saturday are included in the course price.
- Place: ZHAW School of Management and Law, 8400 Winterthur
- Level: Intermediate to expert fundraising knowledge
- Language: English
- Certificate: At the end of the course you will receive a course certificate.
"The bootcamp features a blend of the latest learning from professional practice and academic insights emerging from research. You will learn from both the science and the practice of philanthropy to become a stronger, more reflective leader, with all the skills necessary to succeed in a modern 21st century nonprofit." - Adrian Sargeant
Important Update: Course has been cancelled
The course has been cancelled due to the current situation with the corona virus. Once the situation has stabilised, an alternative date for the Fundraising Bootcamp will be announced.