All ZHAW School of Engineering buildings are centrally located and can easily be reached by public transport.
- Institute of Applied Information Technology (InIT) (PDF 90,1 KB)
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Physics (IAMP) (PDF 87,0 KB)
- Institute of Data Analysis and Process Design (IDP) (PDF 87,1 KB)
- Institute of Energy Systems and Fluid Engineering (IEFE) (PDF 86,8 KB)
- Institute of Mechanical Systems (IMES) (PDF 86,9 KB)
- Institute of Mechatronic Systems (IMS) (PDF 85,9 KB)
- Institute of Sustainable Development (INE) (PDF 86,4 KB)
- Institute of Computational Physics (ICP) (PDF 86,5 KB)
- Institute of Embedded Systems (InES) (PDF 85,6 KB)
- Institute of Materials and Process Engineering (IMPE) (PDF 128,8 KB)
- Centre for Aviation (ZAV) (PDF 86,2 KB)
- Centre for Product and Process Development (ZPP) (PDF 339,3 KB)
- Centre for Signal Processing/Communications Engineering (ZSN) (PDF 86,3 KB)
All our buildings can easily be reached by public transport, which we recommend you use when visiting.
If you are visiting by car, please use the official parking spaces designated on our campus maps.
Our Mensa on the Technikumstrasse in the TB building caters for up to 800 people per day, serving a range of menus and snacks. The ground floor has seating for 380 people. The first floor, with seating for 110 people, is reserved for faculty members, ZHAW employees and external guests. In the summer months, the garden terrace provides seating for a further 160 people.