Careers after bachelor's degree Electrical Engineering
As an electrical engineer you are not only in demand in the electronics, communications and power engineering industries; electrical engineering plays a vital role in almost all technical products and services.
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering will open up a vast number of interesting career opportunities to you:
- Development and implementation of information technology projects
- Development and design of products, equipment and systems
- Start-up, operation and maintenance of products, equipment and systems
- Simulation and realisation of circuitry, systems and processes
- Project management in industry and business
- Consultation and training in industry and business
Most graduates will find a suitable career start very quickly. The median starting salary is CHF 85,000. The chosen industry and specialisation play an important role. The median annual salary for engineers in 2021, extrapolated to 100 job percentages, is CHF 117,000. (Source: Salaries for Engineers and Architects 2021/2022).