Specialisations bachelor's degree Mechanical Engineering
In the third year of studies, you will deepen your knowledge in elective modules and specialist subjects according to your interests.
As a supplement to the basic subjects, you will be introduced in the field of mechanical engineering to the solution of tasks from the areas of statics, strength of materials, kinetics, kinematics and vibrations. You will learn how to perform finite element analysis. Technical knowledge in materials technology, chemistry, CAD, machine elements and electrical engineering will round out your skills as an engineer. By selecting two of six focuses, you will become familiar with specialised fields.
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Energy and Process Engineering
- Integrated Development and Production
- Lightweight Construction Technology
- Systems and Automation Technology
- Renewable Thermal Energies