Multiphysics Software SESES
Seses is a software-solution for modeling multiphysics systems based on the finite element (FE) method. The software is shipped with an interactive graphical Front End program and a numerical batch oriented Kernel both for 2D and 3D geometries. The source code is developed at ICP in collaboration with the spin-off company Numerical Modelling GmbH. We support our partners from the industry in the development of novel products by offering support for Seses as well as joint research projects in the area of multiphysics modeling and numerical methods.
- Multiphysics solver covering almost all 2D/3D PDEs of classical physics with generic user defined coupling terms and an immense range of applications.
- User-friendly graphical interface for a step-by-step problem definition and visualization of numerical results.
- Powerful functional input-language for specification of parametrized geometries, physical models and numerical solution methods.
- Adaptive mesh generation and state-of-the-art numerical algorithms.
- Flexible postprocessing capabilities to export numerical results of any kind.
- A lot of teaching material available with examples showing how to use Seses to solve real engineering problems.
- Runs on Windows and Linux.
The Seses software is freely available. Support is provided by the ICP spin-off company and official distributor Numerical Modelling GmbH.
Download and install the package for your operating system by following the instructions in the ReadMe file.
- Windows-64bit: SesesDevelopWin64.msi (Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 required)
- Linux-64bit: SesesDevelopLinux64.tgz
To search for Seses input files from the tutorial library please follow this link: http://trinidad.zhaw.ch/seses.