Information about coronavirus
Information on the current situation, as of 22 February 2021.
The development of the pandemic remains dynamic and continues to demand a great deal of flexibility from all of us. Despite the uncertain situation, we at the ZHAW would like to create as much planning reliability as possible. Therefore, the Executive Board has already complemented its decision of December 2020 and decided the following:
Classes and exams in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes in the spring semester of 2021
- Classes will be held online throughout the spring semester. As before, excluded from distance learning are only forms of instruction that must necessarily be conducted on-site, such as laboratory instruction, skills instruction, or interpretive training.
- All final module exams and other performance reviews at the end of the spring semester will be conducted as distance exams. Excepted from this policy are exams that must necessarily be taken on-site, such as laboratory exams, fieldwork, or skills training.
Classes and exams in continuing education in the spring semester of 2021
- Classes and performance assessments will continue to take place in online mode through the end of May 2021.
- Exceptions to this rule are still forms of instruction and performance assessments that must necessarily take place on-site, such as skills training.
- The university management will decide on the type of teaching and performance records for the period June to August 2021 at the beginning of May.
Details are regulated in the Covid-19 protection concept of the ZHAW, additional information is available on the intranet.
Details on accessibility and services at the locations can be found on the HSB websites.
The most important information and notes on the situation in the canton of Zurich regarding coronavirus.
Canton of Zurich, Department of Health (in German)
Questions about events
Please contact the organizer, who is listed in the respective event information, directly.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org