Learn more about the content and structure of the Master's degree programmes at the ZHAW in Wädenswil.
On the info-event you can meet the study coordinators and supervisors, acquire information about the individual programmes and specialisations. Get answer to your questions about the Master's thesis.
- 5.45 pm, Entrance, registration
- 6 pm, Presentation 1st study course of your choice* followed by a open question and answer session
- 7 pm, Presentation 2nd study course of your choice* followed by a open question and answer session
- approx. 8 pm, End of the event
* At the Master in Environment and Natural Resources, all three specialisations (Agroecology & food systems, Biodiversity & ecosystems, Ecological engineering & renewable energy) are presented in the presentation.
The info-event for the Master’s programmes take place at the Campus Reidbach (building RA)(PDF 3,7 MB). Please note the information on coronavirus. For this event a covid certification obligation applies.
By submitting the registration form you agree that the contact data will be used in connection with the event. No data will be passed on to third parties.
By registering, the ZHAW is granted permission to take photographs and film during the event and to use these photographs in connection with the event for public relations work and documentation, both analogue and digital.