Continuing education in Computational Science and Artificial Intelligence
The job market is calling for specialists with specific skills in data science, modeling and simulation. Expertise in dealing with digital tools and large volumes of data is becoming an essential skill for specialists. Update your skills for a digital future!
All-round continuing education
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technological revolution that will have a lasting impact on industry and society. The Institute of Computational Life Sciences (ICLS) at the ZHAW has recognized the importance of AI and offers modular and practice-oriented courses in various fields of AI for students, professionals and managers. Markets, company structures and processes are not only complex, but are also changing ever more rapidly. Specific skills in data science, modeling and simulation are essential to constantly find intelligent and sustainable solutions.
We will provide you with the necessary tools to prepare yourself for the versatile and exciting field of computational science and the attractive job opportunities that are available.
CAS in Digital Life Sciences
Our continuing education courses can be taken individually or combined into a complete CAS course. The CAS is modular, flexible and cost effective. This allows participants to choose the subjects they want to study and to put together their own certificate over the course of three years. With the support of the ICLS the participants will answer questions that are specific to their company as part of their final thesis. This is a central part of the CAS.
The structure of a CAS in Digital Life Sciences
- Modular – A variety of courses
- Personalized – Configurable according to your own schedule
- Customized – Can be combined according to your individual requirements
- On Site – Zurich and Waedenswil
- Online – Supported with online courses
- On the Job – Certification thesis can address a question from your own organisation
CAS in Digital Life Sciences (12 ECTS) / Start: Anytime
- Module "Machine Learning Fundamentals in Python" (2 ECTS) Start: 11.05.2023 / 09.11.2023
- Module "Bioinformatics for Beginners" (2 ECTS) Start: 19.05.2023
- Module "Einführung ins Programmieren mit Python" (2 ECTS) Start: 05.09.2023 (German)
- Module "Data Analysis Fundamentals" (2 ECTS) Start: 11.10.2023
- Module "Digital Ethics by Design" (2 ECTS) Start: 12.10.2023
- Module "Natural Language Processing Fundamentals" (2 ECTS) Start: 01.11.2023
- Module "Excel Programmierung" (2 ECTS) Start: On request (German)
- Module "MLOps" (2 ECTS) Start: On request
- Module "Deep Learning Fundamentals" (4 ECTS) Start: On request
- Module "Applied Reinforcement Learning" (2 ECTS) Start: On request
- Module "Artificial Intelligence for Managers" (1 ECTS) Start: On request