Agricultural and Resource Economics Research Group
Exploring the role of policies and impacts of innovations on sustainability and productivity in food supply chains
The Agricultural and Resource Economics research group applies quantitative approaches of socio-economic research to model decisions of different groups of economic actors and, on this basis, generates forefront knowledge on the mechanisms and impacts of transformative processes in the food supply chain and natural resource governance on agriculture productivity, rural livelihoods, social justice and the environment.
- Evaluating the impact of policies and programmes
- Appraising demand for and the effectiveness of innovations in food supply chains
- Climate change impact assessment; Risk analysis and management
- Valuation of non-market goods and services
- Benchmarking of industry best practices, feasibility studies and multi-stakeholder analyses in agri-food-systems