Learn more about the content and structure of the Master's degree programmes at the ZHAW in Wädenswil.
from 5.45 p.m.: entrance, registration
from 6 p.m.: advising for the master's degree programmes
- Life Sciences Specialisation Chemistry for the Life Sciences
- Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems
- Real Estate & Facility Management
- Master in Environment and Natural Resources (all specialisations)
from 7 p.m.: advising for the master's degree programmes
- Circular Economy Management
- Life Sciences Specialisation Applied Computational Life Sciences
- Life Sciences Specialisation Food and Beverage Innovation
- Life Sciences Specialisation Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
approx. 8.15 p.m.: end of the event
By submitting the registration form you agree that the contact data will be used in connection with the event. No data will be passed on to third parties.
By registering, the ZHAW is granted permission to take photographs and film during the event and to use these photographs in connection with the event for public relations work and documentation, both analogue and digital.