Dr. Lukas Muri
Arbeit an der ZHAW
Tätigkeit an der ZHAW
Lehrtätigkeit in der Weiterbildung
- Wissenschaft im Kochtopf: Molekulare Küche
- Von der Milch zum eigenen Mozzarella
- Epidemiologie - Krankheitsausbruch im Schulzimmer
- Biochemie des Geschmacks
Publikationen vor Tätigkeit an der ZHAW
- In vaccinated individuals serum bactericidal activity against B meningococci is abrogated by C5 inhibition but not by inhibition of the alternative complement pathway.
- Inhibition of the different complement pathways has varying impacts on the serum bactericidal activity and opsonophagocytosis against Haemophilus influenzae type b.
- Alternative Complement Pathway Inhibition Abrogates Pneumococcal Opsonophagocytosis in Vaccine-Naïve, but Not in Vaccinated Individuals.
- Alternative Complement Pathway Inhibition Does Not Abrogate Meningococcal Killing by Serum of Vaccinated Individuals.
- Evaluation of neurofilament light chain in the cerebrospinal fluid and blood as a biomarker for neuronal damage in experimental pneumococcal meningitis.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation activates glial cells and inhibits neurogenesis after pneumococcal meningitis.
- Vaccine against peanut allergy based on engineered virus-like particles displaying single major peanut allergens.
- Intranasally Administered Exosomes from Umbilical Cord Stem Cells Have Preventive Neuroprotective Effects and Contribute to Functional Recovery after Perinatal Brain Injury.
- Metformin mediates neuroprotection and attenuates hearing loss in experimental pneumococcal meningitis.
- MMPs and ADAMs in neurological infectious diseases and multiple sclerosis.
- Combining Ceftriaxone with Doxycycline and Daptomycin Reduces Mortality, Neuroinflammation, Brain Damage, and Hearing Loss in Infant Rat Pneumococcal Meningitis.
- Combined effect of non-bacteriolytic antibiotic and inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases prevents brain injury and preserves learning, memory and hearing function in experimental paediatric pneumococcal meningitis.
- Strengthening HIV therapy and care in rural Tanzania affects rates of viral suppression.
- Health care provider communication training in rural Tanzania empowers HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy to discuss adherence problems.
- Development of HIV drug resistance and therapeutic failure in children and adolescents in rural Tanzania: an emerging public health concern.
- Implementation and Operational Research: An Integrated and Comprehensive Service Delivery Model to Improve Pediatric and Maternal HIV Care in Rural Africa.
- A Case Series of Acquired Drug Resistance-Associated Mutations in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Children: An Emerging Public Health Concern in Rural Africa.
- Chronic activation of the D156A point mutant of Channelrhodopsin-2 signals apoptotic cell death: the good and the bad.