10th Wädenswil Day of Life Sciences
On June 7th, 2018 the 10th Wädenswil Day of Life Sciences hosts the
Second Symposium of Industrial Biocatalysis.
Speakers from Switzerland and Austria, Germany, Sweden, UK and USA will talk about current challenges in the field of industrial biocatalysis from an academic and/or industrial perspective.
For more Information and registration please check:
First Network Meeting Biocatalysis
CCBIO at Basel LIFE 2017
On September 13th, 2017 Dr. Katrin Hecht (ZHAW) on behalf of Prof. Dr. Rebecca Buller together with Prof. Dr. Eric Kübler (FHNW) chaired the session «Biocatalysis is brought by NTN Swiss Biotech».
The speakers – both from academia and industry- covered a broad range of expertise:
- Prof. Dr. Stephan Lütz (TU Dortmund, Germany)
- Dr. Hans Iding (Roche, Basel Switzerland)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Kourist (TU Graz, Austria)
- Dr. Kai Baldenius/ Dr. Reinhard Zschoche (BASF/ Ludwigshafen, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Dörte Rother (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany)