Tissue Engineering for Drug Development and Substance Testing
To join TEDD fill up the Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you.
TEDD Partnership fee is CHF 500.- per year.
- Full TEDD membership period is from January to December of the given year.
- Members joining in July of the current year pay discounted fee of 250 CHF.
- TEDD membership is automatically extended for the following year.
- Membership can be cancelled latest on the 30th November of the current year effective next year by sending an email to email@example.com.
TEDD Partners cover entire area of Switzerland and are represented in all major cities. International partners (from which most are European) constitute close to 30% of all members.
You will find the list of our TEDD Partners on our partner website. If you look for specific expertise contact us and we will help you to find the right contact.
The TEDD competence centre combines diverse skills through integrative cooperation among the partners to form a powerful and successful network.
The network partners cover the entire development and value chain:
- Basic research at universities
- Technological requirements of universities of applied sciences, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, and industry partners (enabling technologies, engineering, biotech, life sciences)
- Medical know-how in university hospitals
- End-users from the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, medical technology and cosmetics