Tissue Engineering for Drug Development and Substance Testing
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call us or send us an email (see contact details in the footer).
TEDD Partnership fee is effective from 2022 is still at 40% off - CHF 450. In 2023 there will be regular fee CHF 750.
- Two people from TEDD Partner organization can attend TEDD events free of charge. Subsequent people from this organization will receive a 50% discount for that event.
- TEDD Partnership period is from January to December of the given year
- TEDD Partnership extends for the following year unless cancelled.
- TEDD Partner can cancel partnershiplatest on 30 November of the current year effective next year by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEDD Partners cover entire area of Switzerland and are represented in all major cities. International partners (from which most are European) constitute close to 30% of all members.
You will find the list of our TEDD Partners on our partner website. If you look for specific expertise contact us and we will help you to find the right contact.
The TEDD competence centre combines diverse skills through integrative cooperation among the partners to form a powerful and successful network.
The network partners cover the entire development and value chain:
- Basic research at universities
- Technological requirements of universities of applied sciences, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, and industry partners (enabling technologies, engineering, biotech, life sciences)
- Medical know-how in university hospitals
- End-users from the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, medical technology and cosmetics
- Priority access to TEDD events to obtain first-hand information
- Professional networking and high visibility in the community
- Long-term support for scientific projects
- Communication through periodic reports
- Access to technologies within the network
- Expanded market and advertisement platform
- Access to selected scientific information free of charge
- Exhibition at the Annual Meetings free or at low price (subject to availability).