|Registration for admissions procedure
|Enrolment fee for BA and MA degree programmes *
* Candidates admitted under the admissions procedure who then enroll for the next available degree programme are not required to pay this enrolment fee.
|Semester fee for students on leave**
|Additional semester fee payable by students legally domiciled outside Switzerland
|Contribution to ASVZ sports programme
|Contribution to the student organisation Alias
** Students on leave pay for E-mail account, Campuscard, library service and general administration. In return, these students are exempt from paying the semester tuition fee.
Additional costs for books, photocopies, etc. are generally somewhere between CHF 50 and CHF 150 per semester, though the exact figure can vary substantially from one student to the next.
- Payment of fees: Students receive their semester invoices electronically. Payment can be made by credit card or PostFinance card. Students will receive the notice to pay the semester fees by email. The semester invoice must be paid in order to remain matriculated. The semester registration confirmation is available as soon as the semester fees have been paid. This allows students to submit their semester registration confirmation to official bodies, scholarship funds and the like early.
- More information about the semester registration confirmation and semester invoice (available in German only)
- Test fees for the aptitude assessment: If a candidate withdraws from the aptitude assessment after the application deadline (31 March), any application and test fees already paid will not be refunded.
- Termination of studies: All cancellations of enrolment must be made in writing; non-written cancellation is not valid. Cancellation must be submitted by Tuesday CW 06 for the Spring semester and by Tuesday CW 34 for the Autumn semester. Any fees already paid will be refunded if the cancellation of enrolment is submitted by these dates.
Additional information on grants and scholarships, and explanations of the scholarship system of the Canton of Zurich (available in German only).