REHES III Workshop
The higher education development unit of the Zurich University of Applied Sciences is happy to invite you to the REHES III Workshop on “Higher Education and Science in Transition? Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Results on the Macro, Meso and Micro Level”.
The third REHES workshop will take place in Winterthur on 6 and 7 September 2021 – or online, depending on the pandemic situation. We kindly invite you to submit your contributions as detailed in the Call for Papers (PDF 103,6 KB) Contributions from colleagues from Switzerland and from other countries are welcome!
REHES – Research on Higher Education and Science in Switzerland – is a network of researchers in Switzerland interested in various aspects of higher education and science. Since the first workshop in 2019, the network has grown in size and density and started first steps of institutionalization. For more information, please visit https://www.rehes.uzh.ch/en/REHES-principles.html.
For any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 15, 2021: Extended Deadline for proposal submission
- April 30, 2021: Notification of acceptance or rejection
- May 31, 2021: Publication of the conference program and opening of registration
- June 30, 2021: Closing date for registration
- September 06-07, 2021: Conference in Winterthur
Start date: 6 September 2021
End date: 7 September 2021
ZHAW Higher Education Development Unit