Through psychological consulting services – including counselling, coaching, diagnostic services, and therapy – the IAP fosters competence in people and organizations and supports them in acting responsibly and successfully.
With our services, clients activate their own resources and strengthen the soft skills that are relevant for success in personal and professional life. When consulting with our clients, we combine scientific know-how with many years of practical experience in finding solutions in business and social contexts. The IAP provides consulting services for private companies, public organizations, social institutions, professionals and leaders/managers, school principals, teachers, couples, families and individuals.
When consulting with our clients, we combine scientific know-how and the latest insights from research together with many years of practical experience of finding solutions for the worlds of society and business. We are independent and make use of the entire range of psychological theories and methods. We focus on the client's situation and choose the method that promises the greatest benefit to our client. In our consultancy activities we concentrate on the soft skills that determine economic and personal success.
Counselling at the IAP
Identify your potentials and strengthen your resources
- We foster self-responsibility and your own resources.
- We incorporate personal, professional, and company-specific contexts.
- We provide counselling independently – on the basis of a variety of psychological approaches.
- We use a variety of science-based models and methods, choosing those that are appropriate for the specific need and situation.
- We view the process as a part of the solution.
- You benefit from the IAP’s long years of experience in psychological practice combined with our knowledge of the latest insights from research.
The IAP evaluates the quality of its services regularly, examining effectiveness and satisfaction with the process and the result. The findings are then applied in a process of continuous improvement. New IAP products in counselling and continuing education are developed in consultation with applied research.
The IAP offers counselling services of excellent quality, for which it has been awarded the eduQua quality certificate.