With psychological knowledge and continuing education courses, the IAP fosters competence in people and organizations, thus enabling them to act responsibly and successfully.
Science-based and tested in practice
Continuing education offered by the IAP benefits from its interaction with IAP counselling and proximity to research and teaching at the School of Psychology. We impart science-based psychology know-how and support continuing education participants in their further personal development and in acting responsibly and successfully in everyday life.
- Coaching, Supervision and Organizational Consulting
- Psychosocial counselling
- Human Resource Management
- In-house Training
- Psychology in the world of work
- Vocational, Academic & Career Counselling
- Communication and Personality Development
- Team and Sports Psychology
- Traffic and Safety Psychology
Continuing education at the IAP
Expand your professional knowledge and further your personal development
- Apply science-based psychology know-how in the world of practice
- Pursue personal development
- Strong practical orientation for quick implementation in professional and personal life
- Understand and build relationships
- Put your competences into practice
Continuing education for companies
The IAP designs and gives courses in the following areas:
- Change management and organizational development
- Conflict management and mediation
- Counselling and coaching
- Didactics and methodology
- Diagnostics in organizations
- Personality and communication
- Traffic and safety
Continuing education courses are usually held onsite at the companies or at seminar hotels and are conducted by experienced instructors who also work in IAP consulting services. The high quality of the training is assured through practical experience coupled with a scientific basis and the latest research findings. The IAP attaches great importance to direct learning transfer and application to specific tasks in the companies and organizations.
IAP continuing education programmes combine well-founded study of topics with personal development of the participants.
IAP continuing education is of excellent quality and has been awarded eduQua, the Swiss quality label, by the independent certification association SQS. The eduQua Certificate is awarded to good-quality further education institutions and creates transparency. The certificate also contributes towards assuring and developing the quality of further education institutions.
The IAP regularly evaluates the quality of its services and continuing education programmes. All continuing education programmes are evaluated according to teaching, content and organizational criteria. Evaluation results flow continuously into the development of the programmes. All evaluations focus on effects and transfer to practice.