All ZHAW School of Engineering buildings are centrally located and can easily be reached by public transport.
- Institute of Applied Information Technology (InIT) (PDF 68,7 KB)
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Physics (IAMP) (PDF 63,9 KB)
- Institute of Data Analysis and Process Design (IDP) (PDF 76,7 KB)
- Institute of Energy Systems and Fluid Engineering (IEFE) (PDF 77,6 KB)
- Institute of Mechanical Systems (IMES) (PDF 78,2 KB)
- Institute of Mechatronic Systems (IMS) (PDF 78,6 KB)
- Institute of Sustainable Development (INE) (PDF 354,0 KB)
- Institute of Computational Physics (ICP) (PDF 64,6 KB)
- Institute of Embedded Systems (InES) (PDF 79,7 KB)
- Institute of Materials and Process Engineering (IMPE) (PDF 78,5 KB)
- Institute of Signal Processing and Wireless Communications (ISC) (PDF 69,5 KB)
- Centre for Artificial Intelligence (CAI) (PDF 75,4 KB)
- Centre for Aviation (ZAV) (PDF 65,5 KB)
- Centre for Product and Process Development (ZPP) (PDF 308,1 KB)
All our buildings can easily be reached by public transport, which we recommend you use when visiting.
If you are visiting by car, please use the official parking spaces designated on our campus maps.
Our Mensa on the Technikumstrasse in the TB building caters for up to 800 people per day, serving a range of menus and snacks. The ground floor has seating for 380 people. The first floor, with seating for 110 people, is reserved for faculty members, ZHAW employees and external guests. In the summer months, the garden terrace provides seating for a further 160 people.