Dr. Tim Geppert
Dr. Tim Geppert
School of Management and Law
Center for Process Management & Information Security
Position at the ZHAW
Membership of networks
- Expert Group: Privacy Technologies for Data Collaboration
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Data Innovation Alliance
- Confidential Data Analytics based on Trusted Execution Environments / Deputy project leader / Project ongoing
- TikTok privacy behaviour of Swiss young people / Team member / Project completed
- Privacy-preserving confidential computing with trusted execution environments / Deputy project leader / Project completed
Geppert, Tim; Deml, Stefan; Sturzenegger, David; Ebert, Nico,
Trusted execution environments : applications and organizational challenges.
Frontiers in Computer Science.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3389/fcomp.2022.930741
Geppert, Tim; Anderegg, Jan; Frei, Leoncio; Moeller, Simon; Deml, Stefan; Sturzenegger, David; Ebert, Nico,
Overcoming cloud concerns with trusted execution environments? : exploring the organizational perception of a novel security technology in regulated Swiss companies [paper].
Proceedings of the 55th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
55th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), virtual, 3-7 January 2022.
University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.24251/HICSS.2022.824
Ebert, Nico; Dal Fuoco, Alice; Geppert, Tim,
Data collaboration canvas : facilitating data innovation between organizations.
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-2421