Dr. Thoralf Mildenberger
Position at the ZHAW
Lecturer Computational Statistics
Membership of networks
- Prediction of Turnover in Gastronomy / Team member / 01.11.2017
- AC/DC: Accurate Customer Identification on Digital Channels / Team member / 01.12.2016
- Energy discourses in Switzerland / Team member / 01.11.2016
- Market Data Detective / Team member / 14.10.2016
- cleverpendeln / Team member / 01.09.2015
- Roche Business Analytics / Team member / 15.04.2015
- A model based three-stage classifier for airborne particles / Team member / 01.08.2014
- SCW Analysis of Electricity Consumption / Team member / 20.06.2014
- Predicting customer behavior by combining freetext information with structured customer data / Team member / 01.12.2012
Publications and conference contributions
Journal of Aerosol Science.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-3823
Carabias-Hütter, Vicente; Eschenauer, Ursula; Kuehn, Tobias; Lobsiger-Kögi, Evelyn; Mildenberger, Thoralf,
GAIA - Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-4231
Publications before appointment at the ZHAW
Mildenberger, T., Weinert, H. (2012), "The benchden package: Benchmark densities for nonparametric density estimation", Journal of Statistical Software, 46(14), 1-14.
Rozenholc, Y., Mildenberger, T., Gather, U. (2010), "Combining Regular and Irregular Histograms by Penalized Likelihood", Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 54, 3313-3323.
Davies, P. L., Gather, U., Meise, M., Mergel, D., Mildenberger, T. (2008), "Residual based localization and quantification of peaks in x-ray diffractograms", Annals of Applied Statistics, Vol. 2, No. 3, 861-886.
Mildenberger, T. (2008), " A geometric interpretation of the multiresolution criterion in nonparametric regression", Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 20(7), 599-609.