Prevention and Intervention of Neck Pain in Swiss Office-Workers (NEXpro)
On-site multi-component intervention to improve productivity and reduce the economic and personal burden of neck pain in Swiss office-workers
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Markus Melloh
- Project team : Andrea Aegerter, Prof. Dr. Marco Barbero, Dr. Beatrice Brunner, Dr. Jon Cornwall, Manja Deforth, Prof. Dr. Achim Elfering, Markus Ernst, Irene Etzer-Hofer, Prof. Dr. Venerina Johnston, Prof. Dr. Hannu Luomajoki, Dr. Corinne Nicoletti, Prof. Dr. Gisela Sjøgaard, Dr. Lukas Staub, Prof. Dr. Thomas Volken, Dr. Thomas Zweig
- Project budget : CHF 496'000
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : SNSF
- Project partner : Universität Bern, Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana SUPSI, University of Southern Denmark / Department of Sports Science and Clinical Biomechanics, University of Queensland / School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Contact person : Andrea Aegerter
Frontiers in Psychology.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.620307
European Spine Journal.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-021-06829-w
On-site multi-component intervention to improve productivity and reduce the economic and personal burden of neck pain in Swiss office-workers (NEXpro) : protocol for a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12891-020-03388-x