Info events: Master’s in Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems (MSc PREFS)
Learn more about the new master’s degree programme at the ZHAW in Wädenswil and get to know all about us at one of our events.
Why do entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and commonpreneurs need to develop and implement regenerative food systems? What competences are needed to drive a change in the system? What do employers look for in their future employees? And how does the PREFS master's programme contribute to this?
During this panel event, these questions and more will be discussed and answered by industry experts from the agro food sector and from education. The event will begin with a presentation of the new master’s programme at the ZHAW. After the panel discussion, you will have the opportunity to ask the experts and the programme director your questions and join the discussion.
- 5:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 6:00 p.m.: Presentation of the MSc PREFS
- 6:30 p.m.: Panel discussion with experts
- 7:15 p.m.: Open discussion and questions
- 7:30 p.m.: Refreshments
Location: dieCuisine, Geerenweg 23a, 8048 Zürich-Altstetten
The new Master's in Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems will start in the spring semester 2022. This info event gives you the opportunity to get to know the study programme. During the event the programme director, Maya Ladner, and co-founder of the programme, Thomas Bratschi, will explain the programme in more detail and answer any question you may have.
- 5:45 p.m.: Virtual room opens
- 6:00 p.m.: Presentation of the new master’s study programme by Maya Ladner and Thomas Bratschi with particular focus on structure and content, typical study routine, and career prospects after graduation
- 6:30 p.m.: Q&A – your opportunity to ask us any questions
- 7:15 p.m. (approx.): End of the event and refreshments
Location: dieCuisine, Geerenweg 23a, 8048 Zürich-Altstetten (will possibly also be streamed live)
The info event in Wädenswil is your opportunity to talk to our master's programme supervisors and ask any questions you may have. You can also use this occasion to find out about the other degree programmes on offer at the ZHAW.
- 5:45 p.m.: Opening, Registration
- 6:15 - 6:45 p.m.: Presentation 1. Your choice of discipline
- 7:00 - 7:30 p.m.: Presentation 2. Your choice of discipline
- 8:00 p.m. (approx.): End of event
- Information booths about the different study programmes will be running during the whole event.
Location: Campus Reidbach (building RA), Wädenswil
Please note: all info events will be planned and carried out in accordance with Covid-19 protection measures. Registration is mandatory to attend an event.