Learn more about the content and structure of the Master's degree programmes at the ZHAW in Wädenswil.
At the info-event you can meet the study coordinators and supervisors, acquire information about the individual programmes and specialisations. Get answer to your questions about the Master's thesis.
Please note: masks are generally required in all buildings and indoor areas of the ZHAW.
Programme: 16 March 2021, 12 October 2021
- 5.45 pm, Entrance, registration
- 6.15 - 6.45 pm, Presentation 1st study course of your choice*
- 7 - 7.30 pm, Presentation 2nd study course of your choice*
- approx. 8 pm, End of the event
- Information stands on the various study programmes throughout the event.
* At the Master in Environment and Natural Resources, all three specialisations (Agrofoodsystems, Biodiversity & Ecosystems, Ecological Engineering) are presented in the presentation.
The info-events for the Master’s programmes take place at the Campus Reidbach (building RA) (PDF 3,2 MB).