School of Engineering
Team Sustainable Energy Systems
- Massive Decarbonisation of the Swiss Building Stock (RENOWAVE) / Team member / Project ongoing
- TCology - Thermo-Chemical Network Ecology / Team member / Project ongoing
- SWEET DeCarbCH – Decarbonisation of Cooling and Heating in Switzerland / Team member / Project ongoing
- Study on the barriers and Drivers of the decarbonisation of industrial processes (SERENDIP) / Deputy project leader / Project completed
- From Energy Efficiency to True Sustainability / Project leader / Project completed
Zapata Riveros, Juliana Victoria; Speich, Matthias; West, Mirjam; Ulli-Beer, Silvia,
Combining business model innovation and model-based analysis to tackle the deep uncertainty of societal transitions : a case study on industrial electrification and power grid management.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/su13137264
Speich, Matthias J.R.; Zappa, Massimiliano; Scherstjanoi, Marc; Lischke, Heike,
FORests and HYdrology under climate change in Switzerland v1.0 : a spatially distributed model combining hydrology and forest dynamics.
Geoscientific Model Development.
13(2), pp. 537-564.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.5194/gmd-13-537-2020
Ovando, Paola; Speich, Matthias,
Optimal harvesting decision paths when timber and water have an economic value in uneven forests.
11(9), pp. 903.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/f11090903