Ressources and barriers of health care at a distance
A cross-sectional study among occupational therapists and midwives in Switzerland
At a glance
- Co-project leader : Prof. Dr. Brigitte Gantschnig, Prof. Dr. Jessica Pehlke-Milde
- Project team : Thomas Michael Ballmer, Dr. Michael Gemperle, Dr. Susanne Grylka, Prof. Dr. Verena Klamroth-Marganska
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Internal
- Project partner : ErgotherapeutInnen-Verband Schweiz EVS, Schweizerischer Hebammenverband SHV
- Contact person : Brigitte Gantschnig
With the Covid 19 pandemic, the digital future has become the
present: In the short term, interventions with physical presence
have been replaced by interventions at a distance. The
effectiveness of these interventions has little been researched,
the legal requirements have not been conclusively clarified and are
hardly known to health care professionals.
The aim of the study was to assess the experience and needs of health professionals during the Covid 19 pandemic.