At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Petra Bättig-Frey
- Deputy of project leader : Rahel Skelton
- Project team : Simon Amrein, Silla Gröbly, Nils Honetschläger, Monica Ursina Jäger, Dr. Beatrice Kulli Honauer, Erich Stutz
- Project budget : CHF 170'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Other (Lotteriefonds Kanton Zürich)
- Contact person : Petra Bättig-Frey
A new garden on the topic of soil ecology is to be created on the Grüental campus in order to promote fascination and appreciation for the natural resource soil. The garden is designed as a mysterious place that arouses curiosity and lets visitors literally immerse themselves in the ground. In it the various functions of the soil can be experienced and the soil as an important resource can be experienced sensually. Anyone who embarks on a quest for knowledge leaves the soil garden with a new image of the valuable treasure that lies beneath our feet and with ideas on how to contribute to the sustainable use of soil.
2021(22), pp. 26-29.
Gee, Gabriel N.; Franchette, Anne-Laure; Caceres Mardones, Jorge, eds.,
Conference Abstracts : Health, Environment, and Education in Challenging Times.
The 14th Winter Meeting : The International Consortium for Interdisciplinary Education about Health and the Environment, online, 4-5 December 2020.
Available from: https://hee-journal.uni-koeln.de/winter-meeting