Bachelor's degree in Natural Resource Sciences
Study close to practice on issues such as environment, nature, tourism, renewable energies, organic agriculture and horticulture, environmental systems and sustainable development, ecological engineering, nature management or urban ecosystems.
As a Natural Resource Scientist you
- find unconventional solutions to the challenges that arise where nature and society meet.
- are actively engaged in the sustainable development of cities and the countryside.
- help determine the future of resource, energy and land use.
- put environmentally and socially sustainable solutions into practice.
We offer you
- an up-to-date, multi-faceted degree programme with high practical relevance.
- a comprehensive selection of modules for a degree programme tailored to your unique interests and career goals.
- opportunities for international exchange during your studies.
- interdisciplinary learning activities, supervised by specialists.
- individually and flexibly plannable study models.
- a digital study planner with all detailed information on modules, specializations and minors (only in german).
At a glance
Title: Bachelor of Science ZFH in Natural Resource Sciences
Workload: 180 Credits (ECTS)
Duration: 6 semesters (full-time study)
Study options: full- or part-time
Start of studies: autumn
Teaching location: Wädenswil
Language of instruction: German, in the 4th semester partly in English
Study fees: CHF 720.- per semester + additional study-related expenses ...»
Entry requirements: Baccalaureate and one year's practical work experience ...»
Follow-on study programme: Master of Science ZFH in Environment and Natural Resources ...»
Registration deadline: The registration deadline has expired - the registration window for the autumn semester 2020 will be open from October.Application for Bachelor's degree programme