Day of Life Sciences
April 11/2019 - 11th Day of Life Sciences hosts Hydroxyanthracene Derivatives Symposium
Analysis, Safety, Quality and Efficacy in Herbal Medicinal Products
It's organised by the Phytopharmacy and Natural Product Research Group is dedicated to the Hydoxyanthracene Derivatives – a topic specially selected on the occasion of the 70th birthday of Prof. Beat Meier for honouring his outstanding scientific achievements in phytochemical analysis for the European Pharmacopoeia and the Swiss Pharmacopoeia as well as for various industrial applications.
The Hydroxyanthracene Derivatives Symposium will feature cutting-edge contributions about analysis, quality, safety and efficacy of this interesting phytochemical substance class. It will also provide a platform for dialogue and scientific knowledge transfer for participants from industry, regulatory bodies, academia or education.
- Prof. Dr. Salvador Cañigueral, University of Barcelona (ES) (PDF 88,1 KB)
- Prof. Dr. Rudolf Bauer, University of Graz (A) (PDF 145,6 KB)
- Dr. Tobias Gosdschan, Swissmedic (CH) (PDF 254,5 KB)
- Prof. Dr. Werner Knoess, Federal Institute of Drugs and Medical Devices (D) (PDF 7,6 KB)
- Prof. Dr. Beat Meier, Swiss Medical Society of Phytotherapie (CH) (PDF 190,0 KB)
- Nadja Meier, ZHAW (CH) (PDF 189,7 KB)
- Dr. Herbert Schwabl, Padma AG (CH) (PDF 274,2 KB)
- Alexander Schenk, Max Zeller Söhne AG (CH) (PDF 198,7 KB)
- Prof. emer. Dr. Johannes Westendorf, Formerly Univ. Hamburg (D) (PDF 530,2 KB)