Day of Life Sciences
- Thursday, June 6th, 2024
- Registration deadline: June 1st, 2024)
- Registration deadline for posters: May 1st, 2024
- Venue: ZHAW Life Sciences and Facility Management, Grüentalstrasse 14, 8820 Wädenswil(PDF 202,7 KB)
- Costs: CHF 150; free of charge for participants with poster presentation, ZHAW employees and ZHAW students
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the second edition of our symposium "Competencies in Drug Discovery" we would like to further strengthen the refreshing exchange between the disciplines involved in drug discovery. The discovery and development of new drugs of medical importance requires the interaction of biological, chemical, and medical expertise. It is precisely this target group that we are addressing with this year’s symposium at our Competence Center for Drug Discovery. Speakers from industry and universities will provide first-hand, interdisciplinary insights into new therapeutic approaches for various indications and the resulting potential for drug development. Exhibitors will also promote their latest products and a poster session will allow for informal exchange. Both experienced scientists and young researchers will benefit from the wide range of activities at this one-day symposium.