Info-event Master's programmes
Information on the study programmes Master of Science in Circular Economy Management, in Life Sciences, in Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems, in Real Estate & Facility Management and in Environment and Natural Resources with their specialisations and specialisations.
Prepare yourself for a demanding specialist or management position in an international environment.
With a Master's degree, you specialise in a selected specialist area. You will work independently on research projects and deepen your scientific methods and skills.
- Master of Science in Circular Economy Mangement
- Master of Science in Life Sciences with specialisation Food and Beverage Innovation, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Chemistry for the Life Sciences or Applied Computational Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems
- Master of Science in Real Estate & Facility Management with specialisation Economics & Finance, Digitalisation & Sustainability or Strategic Real Estate & Facility Management
- Master of Science in Environment and Natural Resources with specialisation Agroecology & food systems, Biodiversity & ecosystems, Ecological engineering & renewable energy
At the info-event, you will have the opportunity to talk to the study advisors and those responsible for specialisation without obligation. Inform yourself about the individual focal points. Clarify questions about the Master Thesis.
See you soon in Wädenswil. We are looking forward to your visit and an active exchange.
Start date: 26 September 2023, 06.00 pm
ZHAW, Campus Reidbach (Sträuli), RA building, auditorium E0.03, Wädenswil
ZHAW School of Life Sciences and Facility Management