Performance, Operation & Reliability of Photovoltaic-Systems
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Franz Baumgartner
- Deputy of project leader : Cyril Armand Allenspach
- Project team : Fabian Carigiet, Dr. Markus Klenk
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : Federal government
- Project partner : Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana SUPSI, Berner Fachhochschule BFH, Centre Suisse d’Electronique et de Microtechnique CSEM, Ostschweizer Fachhochschule OST / SPF Institut für Solartechnik
- Contact person : Franz Baumgartner
The overall objectives of the International Energy Agency Task 13 are to:
- Gather the most up-to-date information from each member country on a variety of technical issues related to PV performance and reliability. This will include summaries of different practices from each country, experiences with a variety of PV technologies and system designs.
- Gather measured data from PV systems from around the world. This data will be used to test and compare data analysis methods for PV degradation, operation & monitoring (O&M), performance and yield estimation, etc.
- Communicate to our stakeholders in a number of impactful ways including reports, workshops, webinars, and web content.