Outgoing: stays abroad
Enrich your studies and acquire international skills.
With a stay abroad you can enrich your studies with a unique experience. Your career will certainly benefit from the stay abroad, be it spending a semester there, doing an internship, or as part of your Bachelor's or Master's Thesis.
- You learn about a foreign country, its culture and its people.
- You acquire specific knowledge and improve your language skills.
- You broaden your horizons and practice your skills in independence, flexibility, tolerance and intercultural communication.
The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) provides transparent and accountable recognition for work completed and exams passed abroad.
- Arrange an initial meeting with the expert adviser in your course programme.
- Register for an exchange semester via ZHAW «Mobility Online».
- You will be nominated by to the partner university by the International Office.
- Register with the partner university by its registration deadline.
- Organise your accommodation/insurance/visas/travel etc.
- Start your exchange semester in the host country.
- Complete the necessary final documentation via ZHAW «Mobility Online» so the International Office can complete the exchange.
- Autumn semester: 1 April
- Spring semester: 1 September