- COVID-AIR: Influence of the COVID-19-lockdown on Swiss air quality / Team member / Project ongoing
- RAPTOR - Research of Aviation PM Technologies, mOdelling and Regulation / Team member / Project ongoing
- nvPM certification measurements for the PD-14 engine / Team member / Project completed
- nvPM certification measurements for the PS-90 engines / Team member / Project completed
- Gasphasen- und Feinstaubmessungen PC-24 / Team member / Project completed
- AGEAIR: Investigation of the effects of performance deterioration and AGEing on gaseous and particulate emissions of in-service AIRcraft turbofan engines / Deputy project leader / Project completed
American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2019, San Francisco, CA, USA, 9-13 December 2019.
Spirig, C., 2016: On the role of the Alps for Central European Climate. Master thesis, Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science, ETH Zürich.