Dr. Fabrizio Spano
- Feasibility testing of a wearable Bilirubin sensor / Team member / Project ongoing
- Towards tailored mechanical properties of artificial tissue models / Team member / Project ongoing
- SPACCIO – 3D-Printed Transdermal Delivery System / Project leader / Project ongoing
- Aseptuva Catheter / Team member / Project completed
- DentiHealth / Project co-leader / Project completed
- In vitro calibration of a new moisture sensor / Team member / Project completed
- Artificial Mechanical Skin Models / Project leader / Project completed
- Skinobi – Affordable Sensor to Track Skin Condition and Age / Team member / Project completed
21(12), pp. 3986.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/s21123986
Bonmarin, Mathias; Steinmetz, Lukas; Spano, Fabrizio; Geers, Christoph,
IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine.
24(4), pp. 3-10.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/MIM.2021.9448265
Faccio, Greta; Cont, Alice; Mailand, Erik; Zare-Eelanjegh, Elaheh; Innocenti Malini, Riccardo; Maniura-Weber, Katharina; Rossi, René M.; Spano, Fabrizio,
9(1), pp. 17575.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-54155-5
Zhai, Lina; Adlhart, Christian; Spano, Fabrizio; Innocenti Malini, Riccardo; Piątek, Agnieszka K.; Li, Jun; Rossi, René M.,
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-24647-x
Dąbrowska, A.K.; Spano, F.; Derler, S.; Adlhart, C.; Spencer, N.D.; Rossi, R.M.,
Skin Research and Technology.
24(2), pp. 165-174.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/srt.12424
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1116/1.4962547
Yunus, Sami; Spano, Fabrizio; Patrinoiu, Greta; Bolognesi, Alberto; Botta, Chiara; Brühwiler, Dominik; Zabala Ruiz, Arantzazu; Calzaferri, Gion,
Advanced Functional Materials.
16(17), pp. 2213-2217.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.200600255
Proceedings of the International Symposium on Medical Measurements and Applications.
2021 IEEE International Symposium on Medical Measurements and Applications (MeMeA), Lausanne, Switzerland, 23-25 June 2021.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/MeMeA52024.2021.9478674
The yearly meeting of the Biomedical Photonics Network 2021, "Progress in Biomedical Photonics", 9 December 2021.