ESG 4.0 – Enabling Sustainable and Responsible Investment leveraging AI and Big Data
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Jan-Alexander Posth
- Project budget : CHF 65'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Public sector (excl. federal government) (Kanton Zürich / Digitalisierungsinitiative DIZH)
- Contact person : Jan-Alexander Posth
The identification of optimal Sustainable Investing strategies is still hampered by a profusion of technical and methodological challenges. We propose to utilize patent data and AI to boost Green Finance to a new level of efficiency in mitigating global threats as climate change, and pollution.
Posth, Jan-Alexander; Spuck, Jochen,
ESG 4.0 : enabling sustainable and responsible investment leveraging AI and big data.
UZH Digital Society Initiative : Fellows Exchange Day, Zurich (Switzerland), 12. November 2020.