Life Cycle Assessment of Tourism in Thailand
Collaboration with Mahidol University in Thailand
At a glance
- Project leader : Matthias Stucki
- Deputy of project leader : Regula Keller
- Project team : Prof. Dr. Trakarn Prapaspongsa
- Project budget : CHF 10'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : EU and other international programmes (Leading House Ost- und Südostasien)
- Project partner : Mahidol University / Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Contact person : Regula Keller
The proposed seed project consists of two main parts:
In the first part, a life cycle assessment (LCA) is conducted to analyze the environmental impact of tourism activities in Thailand. Based on the analysis, practical recommendations for providing these services more sustainably are developed.
In the second part, the partners will co-write joint funding proposals to be submitted to different funding agencies in Switzerland and Thailand to allow deeper analysis of tourism in Thailand.
The 9th international conference on Life Cycle Management abstract book.
LCM 2019, Poznan, Poland, 1-4 September 2019.
Poznan University of Technology.