Communication and Media development for the Swiss Trade Union of the Transport Personnel (SEV)
At a glance
- Project leader : Birgitta Borghoff, Prof. Dr. Peter Stücheli-Herlach
- Project team : Dominik Batz, Caroline Marti
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Third party (Gewerkschaft für Verkehrspersonal (SEV))
- Project partner : Gewerkschaft des Verkehrspersonals (SEV)
- Contact person : Birgitta Borghoff
The trade union SEV is the largest and strongest Swiss trade union in the field of public transport (public transport) and tourist trains. It organizes the staff in the sectors train, bus/local transport, shipping, tourist trains and air transport.
The OKOE Center for the Study of Organizational Communication and the public of the IAM Institute for Applied Media Studies supports the trade union SEV in the process of the strategic conception and optimization of the trade-union media in the context of a research and development partnership. The focus is on media and content designs for a multilingual, dialog-oriented trade union communication.
/ Trade union of the SEV transport service, www.sev-online.ch