Section of Industrial Chemistry
When selecting the appropriate system or developing new products and processes, we can fully support you with our many years of chemical and industrial experience and a modern infrastructure and networks.
By using inline process analytical technologies, individual process steps can be monitored, deviations quickly detected and process understanding gained. We can support you with a wide range of analytical and evaluation methods (chemometrics), both in the selection of a suitable measuring system and in its implementation on a production scale.
With the help of extensive equipment, ranging from automated microreactor systems and laboratory reactors (100 mL to 15 L) to autoclaves, agitated ball mills and dryers, we are able to develop a wide variety of processes. Due to the experience of our team in the fields of industrial chemical development, production and process safety, we can support you from the idea to the realisation of your optimisation or scale-up projects.
We always look at our projects from the various perspectives of green chemistry and thus pursue a holistic approach to the development and optimisation of processes. This ranges from the use of renewable raw materials and biocatalysis to the inline monitoring of production processes. The complete life cycle of the products is taken into account (circular economy).
- Inline-Process analytical technologies (IR, NIR, Raman, UV/Vis, Fluorescence)
- Inline particle measurement (FBRM - focused beam reflectance measurement, PDWS - photon density wave spectroscopy)
- Particle size measurement (ZetaSizer, nanoSight, MasterSizer)
- Scale-Up (automated reactor systems 100 mL-15 L, autoklave, intercalator, microreactors)
- Heterogeneous reaction technology (SpinChem rotating bed reactors)
- Thermal und mechanical unit operations (rotary evaporator 20L, paddle dryer 1L, agitated ball mill PML2)
- Thermal analyses (DSC, TGA, reaction calorimetry)
- Rheology (Rotary Rheometer)
- Arkema / France
- Carbogen Amcis / Hunzenschwil
- CHT Bezema Schweiz / Montlingen
- F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd / Basel
- FoamPartner / Wolfhausen
- Implenia Bau AG / Wallisellen
- Isofloc AG / Bütschwil
- KLK Oleo Kolb / Hedingen
- Lonza AG / Visp
- Nitrochemie AG / Wimmis
- Sulzer Chemtech / Winterthur
- Agroscope / Wädenswil
- Fachhochschule St. Gallen FHS
- Hochschule der Künste Bern HKB
- innoFSPEC - Uni Potsdam (D)