Collaborations and Funding
The section of biocatalysis works closely together with members of the Competence Center of Biocatalysis (CCBIO) and academic and industrial partners.
- Within Innosuisse Projekt 46150.1 IP-LS we study in collaboration with Syngenta the “Biocatalytic halogenation for the sustainable development of agrochemicals”.
- As a member of the National Centre of Competence in Research “Catalysis”, we develop biocatalysts for sustainable, resource-efficient and CO2-neutral chemical production based on abundant renewable resources.
- Bilateral project with Roche
- Within the framework of «Bridge» a "Toolbox Peptide-based drugs "is being developed.
- Within the network project Innovation in Biocatalysis with the help of enzymes "Production of (R)-α-ionone (PDF 130,5 KB)" is studied and new "Halogenasen (PDF 66,6 KB)" are being researched.
- In the Innosuisse Projekt 28285.1 PFLS-LS "alpha-ketoglutarate dependent enzymes as biocatalysts for sustainable chemical synthesis " are explored in collaboration with Novartis.
- In the Innosuisse Projekt 25929.2 PFLS-LS "Biocatalytic production of natural flavours and fragrances" is investigated together with Firmenich.
- In collaboration with CCOS (Culture Collection of Switzerland) an Ene Reductase Library is being established.
- Further projects include the optimisation of fermentations (partner not public).