University Library Wädenswil
The ZHAW University Library Wädenswil is a specialised library focussing on life sciences and facility management. It offers students and researchers a place to work, study and conduct searches.
|Monday to Friday||9 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Internal event||Tuesday, 5 October 2021||closed|
The University Library Wädenswil is a specialised library open to the public that focuses on the following areas:
- Life Sciences
- Facility Management
We offer our holdings mainly in electronic formats. The majority of the physical items in the holding are borrowable. Non-circulating items are clearly marked as “Präsenzbestand”.
You will find a range of services and numerous working and study spaces spread over two floors:
- Circulation and information desk
- Reference service
- Search stations
- Book scanner (scan to stick, free of charge)
- Multifunctional device for printing, copying and scanning (for ZHAW members
- 100 working and study spaces
- Computer workstations (for ZHAW members)
- Wi-fi access (wi-fi hotspots for external users)
You can use a search station to access our electronic resources. Please note that you can only save items on a personal USB stick.
You can use the book scanners free of charge to scan printed works to your personal USB stick.