Dr. Kurt Moll
Dr. Kurt Moll
School of Engineering
Centre for Aviation
Position at the ZHAW
Lecturer for Transportation Law and for Aviation Law
Expertise and research interests
Transportation Law and Politics, Aviation Law
- 2016 PhD in Law at the University of Bern
- 2005/2006: postgraduate course in «Philosophy + management» at the University of Lucerne
- 2001: professional project management training for project managers (Federal Personnel Office)
- 1993: license to practice law in the Canton of Bern
- Law studies at the University of Bern
- since 2007 teaching post for transportation law at the ZHAW
- since 2006 independant law firm 1999-2006 Federal Office of Transportation: build up and head of the section freight transportation, previously lawyer in charge of matters concerning building laws and head of several projects
- 1998 attorney-at-law within the legal department of Novartis International Inc.
- 1993–1997 attorney-at-law at law firm Pirenne Python Schifferli Peter & Partner in Bern (today: Python & Peter)
- 1993/94 assistant at the Institute of Public Law at the University of Bern (professor Dr. Walter Kälin)
Technikfolgenabschätzung - Theorie und Praxis.
27(3), pp. 20-26.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.14512/tatup.27.3.20
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3218/3894-1
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-4779