Dr. Mark James Thompson
Position at the ZHAW
Membership of networks
- International Biometric Society
- Promoting Statistical Insight
- Int'l professional society for health economics and outcomes research
- Investor and Stakeholder Tools for Tracking Companies’ Climate Commitments, Greenwashing and ESG Trends / Team member / Project ongoing
- Development of Customizable ESG-compliant Financial Products for Swiss Asset Owners and Managers / Project co-leader / Project ongoing
- Tech4SDG – Guiding Swiss Asset Managers towards High-Impact SMEs / Project leader / Project ongoing
- Employing Natural Language Processing to identify inconsistencies in companies’ non-financial communication / Team member / Project completed
- Insurance Tokens / Team member / Project completed
- Sozial-ökologische Ratingmethode für Produkte und Dienstleistungen entlang ihrer Wertschöpfungskette / Team member / Project completed
- Feeder Structure for the Swiss Social Exchange / Team member / Project completed
Johns, Michael S.; Merritt, William T.; Rhodes, Lori; Ford, Candice N.; Thompson, Mark; Lee, William M.; Sheldon, Yarrow; Petrelli, Nicholas J.; Tiesi, Gregory J.,
Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/10781552221077927
Tamulevičiūtė-Prascienė, Egle; Beigienė, Aurelija; Thompson, Mark James; Balnė, Kristina; Kubilius, Raimondas; Bjarnason-Wehrens, Birna,
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12877-020-01964-3
Thompson, Mark James; Woerter, Martin,
Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
2020(156), pp. 120023.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120023
Gassmann, Oliver; Bader, Martin A.; Thompson, Mark James,
Management for Professionals.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-59009-3
Publications before appointment at the ZHAW
Patent Management, Springer
"Competition and invention quality: Evidence from Swiss firms", Technological Forecasting and Social Change
Volume 156, July 2020.
"The impact of additional resistance and balance training in exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation in older patients after valve surgery or intervention: randomized control trial", BMC Geriatics, 2020