Dr. Miguel Ramirez Gonzalez
9th International Conference on Renewable Power Generation (IET RPG), Dublin, Ireland, 1-2 March 2021.
2020 IEEE 61st International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON).
61st International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON), Virtual Conference, 5-7 November 2020.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-20844
Peer-reviewed journal papers:
• M. Ramírez-González, R. Castellanos-Bustamante, J. G. Calderón-Guizar, and O. P. Malik, “Assessment of inertial and primary frequency control from wind power plants in the Mexican Electric Power Grid,” WIREs Energy and Environment, 2019; e356. DOI: doi.org/10.1002/wene.356 (ISSN: 2041-840X)
• Isaias Ramírez-Vazquez, Miguel Ramirez-Gonzalez, and J. Eduardo Salgado-Talavera, “Neural Network Model to Estimate Resistivity of Ground Enhancers Reinforced with Graphene Nano particles for Transmission Lines,” Journal of Nano Research, vol. 58, pp. 139-150, June 2019. DOI: doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/JNanoR.58.139 (ISSN: 1661-9897)
• R. Castellanos-Bustamante, A. Roman-Messina, M. Ramirez-Gonzalez, and J. G. Calderon-Guizar, “Assessment of Frequency Performance by Wind Integration in a Large-scale Power System,” Wind Energy, vol. 21 (12), pp. 1359-1371, December 2018. DOI: 10.1002/we.2259 (ISSN: 1099-1824)
• M. Ramírez, R. Castellanos, G. Calderón, and O. Malik, “Placement and Sizing of Battery Energy Storage for Primary Frequency Control in an Isolated Section of the Mexican Power System,” Electric Power Systems Research Journal, vol. 160, pp. 142-150, July 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.epsr.2018.02.013 (ISSN: 0378-7796)
• J. G. Calderón, R. Castellanos, and M. Ramírez, “Stability Enhancement of an Industrial Power System by AVR Gain Readjustment,” IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 15:4, pp. 663-668, April 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TLA.2017.7896352 (ISSN: 1548-0992)
• Jorge G. Calderón-Guizar, Miguel Ramírez-González, and Rafael Castellanos-Bustamante, “Identification of Low Frequency Oscillation Modes in Large Transmission Systems,” Revista Facultad de Ingeniería, No. 82, pp. 31-39, February, 2017. DOI: 10.17533/udea.redin.n82a04 (ISSN: 0120-6230)
• Miguel Ramirez-Gonzalez, O. P. Malik, Rafael Castellanos, and Jorge Calderon, “Conventional and fuzzy PODCs for DFIG-based wind farms and their impact on inter-area and torsional oscillation damping,” IET Renewable Power Generation, vol. 11:2, pp. 334-341, February 2017. DOI: 10.1049/iet-rpg.2016.0138 (ISSN: 1752-1416)
• Miguel Ramírez González, Rafael Castellanos Bustamante, and Jorge Guillermo Calderón Guizar, “Applying the BOA metaheuristic optimization algorithm in the design of robust PSSs for multimachine power systems,” Nova Scientia, vol. 8:17, pp. 01-27, November 2016. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.21640/ns.v8i17.382 (ISSN: 2007-0705)
• Miguel Ramirez-Gonzalez, Rafael Castellanos-Bustamante, J. Guillermo Calderon-Guizar, and Om P. Malik, “Coordinated design of fuzzy supplementary controllers for generator and STATCOM voltage regulators using bat algorithm optimization,” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 26:9, pp. 1847-1862, September 2016. DOI: 10.1002/etep.2177 (ISSN: 2050-7038)
• Miguel Ramírez, Guillermo Calderón, and Rafael Castellanos, “Effect of PODCs for DFIG Based Wind Farms in the Inter-area and Torsional Oscillation Damping,” IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 14:8, pp. 3648-3654, August 2016. DOI: 10.1109/TLA.2016.7786346 (ISSN: 1548-0992)
• M. Ramirez and R. Castellanos, “Improvement of the dynamic behavior of large-scale power systems by using robust power system stabilizers based on fuzzy logic,” Ingeniería e Investigación, vol. 35:1, pp. 65-70, April 2015. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.15446/ing.investig.v35n1.44004 (ISSN: 0120-5609)
• Miguel Ramirez-Gonzalez and O. P. Malik, “Self-Tuned Power System Stabilizer Based on a Simple Fuzzy Logic Controller,” Electric Power Components & Systems, vol. 38:4, pp. 407-423, Feb. 2010. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.1080/15325000903330591 (ISSN : 1532-5008)
• Miguel Ramirez-Gonzalez and O. P. Malik, “Power System Stabilizer Design Using an Online Adaptive Neurofuzzy Controller With Adaptive Input Link Weights,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 23, pp. 914-922, Sept. 2008. DOI: 10.1109/TEC.2008.921465 (ISSN: 0885-8969)