Dr. Helmut Grabner
Position at the ZHAW
Expertise and research interests
1999-2008: Graz University of Technology, PhD
2008-2014: Post-Doc Researcher at ETH Zurich
2012-2015: CTO & co-founder upicto GmbH
2015-2017: Lead Computer Vision Eng, CTO Office at Logitech
Membership of networks
- Towards Explainable Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Credit Risk Management / Team member / Project ongoing
- UNY id – Person identification based on motion and behavior / Project leader / Project ongoing
- Artificial Intelligence to improve venture capital decision making / Project leader / Project completed
- Intelligent Viticulture / Project co-leader / Project completed
- Apalion KISS / Project leader / Project completed
Inan, Berkay; Cernak, Milos; Grabner, Helmut; Tukuljac, Helena Peic; Pena, Rodrigo C. G.; Ricaud, Benjamin,
Proceedings Interspeech 2019.
Interspeech 2019, Graz, Austria, 15-19 September 2019.
International Speech Communication Association (ISCA).
Available from : https://doi.org/10.21437/Interspeech.2019-2671
<strong>Koenderink Prize.</strong> Test of Time Award: At the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) 2018 in Munich the paper "H. Grabner, Ch. Leistner, and H. Bischof. Semi-supervised On-line Boosting for Robust Tracking" was awarded the prestigious Koenderink Prize, given to `fundamental contributions in computer vision that stood the test of time'.
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations