Online Retailer Survey 2022
Success Factors and Omnichannel Services in Digital Commerce
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Darius Zumstein
- Co-project leader : Carmen Oswald
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Third party (Worldline Schweiz AG, Swisscom AG, BSI Business Systems Integration AG (Zürich), CRIF AG, TWINT AG, JMC Software AG, bob Finance AG / 0%-Finanzierung bobzero), Other (HANDELSVERBAND.swiss, Handelsverband Österreich)
- Contact person : Darius Zumstein
The Swiss Online Retailer Survey 2022 is the fifth online retail survey the first author has conducted. A total of 625 online retailers participated in it, including business-to-consumer (88%), business-to-business (43%), and direct-toconsumer (13%) companies. In addition to 496 Swiss retailers, 109 Austrian online retailers also took part in the representative survey. After the boom in e-commerce in 2020 and 2021 due to the corona pandemic, normality has returned for many retailers.
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-2433