ZHAW LSFM App - Digital Study Guide and Campus Guide for Visitors
Mobile app for students, staff and external visitors of the Department of Life Sciences and Facility Management at the ZHAW in Wädenswil
At a glance
- Project leader : Petra Irène Lustenberger
- Co-project leader : Meng Tian
- Deputy of project leader : Roland Gassmann
- Project team : Adrian Busin, Andreas Hauser, Petra Irène Lustenberger, Davide Stallone
- Project budget : CHF 50'000
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : Internal
- Contact person : Petra Irène Lustenberger
The app should pick up the mobile LSFM students in everyday life
and offer an optimal added value. Concepts, which are already
successfully used in apps by colleges and universities, should be
integrated into the iStudent@ZHAW LSFM App.
Although iPhone, iPad and Android are currently the most common mobile devices among Swiss students, the interfaces within the project are to be designed in such a sustainable way that they can also be used for future mobile devices and operating systems.
The chosen app solution should be fully functional, user-friendly and easily expandable. Additional app content and functionalities can be added later as additional modules. In this way, the individual app wishes of the institutes can also be taken into account in the future.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator