Decision Support System for Predictive Maintenance of Laser Cutting Machines
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Lilach Goren Huber
- Deputy of project leader : Dr. Olga Fink
- Project team : Mario Christensen, Claude Lehmann, Dr. Gabriel Michau, Ana-Claudia Sima, Prof. Dr. Kurt Stockinger
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : CTI (KTI-Projekt / Projekt Nr. 25728.1 PFES-ES)
- Project partner : Bystronic Laser AG
- Contact person : Lilach Goren Huber
A new decision support system for predictive maintenance of laser cutting machines is developed. The system provides a platform for condition monitoring, fault detection and prediction of the remaining useful life of systems and components as well as data-driven decision support and prescriptive recommendations for effective operation and maintenance of the laser cutting machines.
Journal of Big Data.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40537-020-00340-7