Christian Olivier Graf
Position at the ZHAW
Head Continuing und Corporate Education
Program Director MAS Business Administration
Member of the expert commission for Continuing Education SML
Member of the expert commission for teaching project management at higher education
Expertise and research interests
Doctoral School DBA (Nottingham Trent University)
MSc Programme and Project Management (Cranfield University)
Executive MBA FH in International Marketing (Kalaidos UAS)
B.B.A. in International Management (PHW)
Controller’s Diploma (CA Controller Akademie Gauting)
Since 2011 ZHAW School of Management and Law
- 06.2016 - 05.2018 Senior Business Consultant / Lecturer
- 08.2014 - 05.2016 Head of Strategic Projects International Business
- 04.2012 - 07.2014 Head of Development & Projects
- until 03.2012 Manager Strategic Procects and interim General Secretary SML
Previously, various positions in the financial, telecommunications, fluid technology, safety, cosmetics and education industries in SMEs and corporations. Project experiences in controllings, business development and turnarounds.
Former lecturer for Case Study, Bachelor Thesis, exams in International Management at the Kalaidos University of Applied Sciences, KS Kaderschule St.Gallen and KV Zürich Business School
Membership of networks
- Project Management Institute
- swiss project management association
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement
- Cranfield University Alumni
Publications and conference contributions
4th International Scientific Conference Knowledge Based Sustainable Economic ERAZ , Sofia, 7. Juni 2018.
University of National and World Economy - Sofia.
Seelhofer, Daniel; Graf, Christian Olivier,
Central European Business Review.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-3978
Graf, Christian Olivier,
Research Colloquium 2018, Winterthur, 23.05.2018.