CAS Artificial Intelligence and Data AnalysisApply
At a glance
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis (12 ECTS)
5 Months (1 week live in Switzerland; 1 week live in California; 2 online modules)
Comment on costs:
Fees include all course and teaching materials, access to the live weeks and the online modules, as well as all social activities.
Travel and accommodation expenses are not included, but special rates will be agreed upon with selected hotels.
- ZHAW School of Management and Law / Campus St.-Georgen-Platz, 8401 Winterthur
- Online and in presence, in Switzerland and in California
Language of instruction:
Module 1: Data Competence for Leaders
Online, starting 08. January, 2024
Module 2: Data Design and Models
ZHAW Campus, 05.-09. February, 2024
Module 3 (online): Driving Insights and Impact
Online, starting 05. March, 2024
Module 4: From Insights to Prediction
UC Davis Campus, 20.-24. May, 2024
Objectives and content
The programme is designed for executives and managers working in data-intensive sectors such as finance, insurance, healthcare, marketing and customer analytics, as well as in industries affected by the data revolution and the Internet of Things.
Thanks to the CAS in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis, they will acquire and strengthen the necessary knowledge to lead data-intensive projects, to communicate effectively with data scientists and to seize the opportunities arising from the ongoing and ever-growing technological revolution of these years.
After completing the program, participants will:
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and comprehension of the most relevant issues in data competence, data design, and data representation.
- Gain the ability to drive insights from different types of data, using a large variety of tools, from linear models to artificial neural networks, while also understanding the rationale behind the use of the different models.
- Learn the vocabulary and the insights to be at ease with the latest and future trends in machine learning (e.g., large language models, generative adversarial networks).
- Learn how to improve forecasting in a large spectrum of fields of application.
The CAS in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis will cover the following topics, among others:
- Types of data
- Data management issues and solutions
- Analytical decision making and business intelligence
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
- Applied forecasting
- Advanced topics in AI and ML, from computer vision to natural language processing.
Enquiries and contact
Prof. Dr. Ashwin Aravindakshan Nair
Graduate School of Management
University of California Davis
Institute of Business Information Technology
Offered in cooperation with
Graduate School of Management (University of California Davis – UC Davis)
|Start||Application deadline||Registration link|