Corporate Management Education
“We are your competent partner for developing continuing education concepts and implementing customized management programs in your company.”
Christian Olivier Graf, Head of Continuing & Corporate Education, Department of International Business
More and more organizations are choosing educational programs that are tailored to their specific needs and deliver leadership and specialist skills relevant to the business.
In today’s complex corporate world, companies need competent leaders with sound business knowledge to seize market opportunities and implement appropriate strategies.
Targeted employee development is a vital link in the chain. Continuing education programs give participants renewed motivation, strengthen their innovative abilities, and add value to their companies in the long term.
Before developing a program, we will meet with you to discuss your entrepreneurial challenges and evaluate suitable continuing education options that will support your business goals. Possible program formats include:
- Tailor-made seminars (one day or more)
- Customized “Certificate of Advanced Studies” (CAS) programs
- Online learning courses
A company’s knowledge base is the sum of the experience, values, and information contributed by each employee. Corporate management education provides the opportunity to make the most of this valuable resource by sharing existing experience, acquiring new knowledge, and creating a synergy that benefits the entire company. Focus areas can include:
- Element in controlling and supporting strategy implementation
- Talent-fostering and selection tool
- Promoting a culture of innovation and corporate identity
- HR marketing and recruitment support
- Basis for the development of an active knowledge management strategy
- Networking within the company and access to specialists at the university
Our continuing education programs are based on companies’ specific needs and cover management topics such as:
- Strategic management
- Corporate finance
- Marketing management
- Operational and project management
- Human capital management
- International management
- Corporate responsibility
The programs are available in English or German (other languages on request).
Our programs combine traditional and digital forms of teaching and learning